1. Never place damp or wet items into a storage container. It will cause condensation and potentially damage your goods in storage.
2. If storing white goods such as, Dishwashers, Washing Machines, Fridges, Freezers, Deep Fat Fryers, they must be completely drained of liquids before placing into storage.
3. Leave fridge & freezer doors ajar.
4. Always make periodic visual inspections of your items in storage.
5. Never place a vehicle into storage that's covered in moisture.
6. Store small items, e.g. books and pictures, in good quality cardboard boxes. It's always best to fill the boxes as they are less likely to collapse, especially if stacked on top of one another.
7. Place heavy or bulky items at the back of the storage unit. This provides a good base on which to stack other items. Anything you may need frequent access to should be placed at the front near the door.
8. Label your boxes and make an inventory of all the items that you are storing.
9. Cover items such as furniture with dust covers or polythene sheeting.
Open 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday & 9am - 6pm Sunday
A11 Self Storage, Station Road, Spooner Row, Norfolk, NR18 9SP