You must make sure all your items are insured whilst stored at A11 Self Storage. Insurance for your items in storage is your liability. The prices above do not include any form of insurance.
A swift, convenient way to insure your stored items is to use insurastore.com. As they say "If it's worth storing, it's worth insuring".
Vehicle Storage Rules
A11 Self Storage offer a limited number of containers for the use of *long term* vehicle storage. All of our containers are of the very latest design with 10 air ventilation ports, lock boxes and high security locks.
There are a number of special rules that must be adhered to when storing a vehicle in a unit.
Drip trays must be under the engine, gearbox and differential unit/units and or chain drives at all times. Customers must supply their own drip trays.
- The vehicle must be visually inspected no less than once every two weeks. If you as the owner are not available for this we can arrange this for you at no extra charge.
- Vehicles must never under any circumstance be placed into the container wet. Any moisture will severely damage both vehicle and container.
- Vehicle batteries must always be removed from the container once the vehicle has been loaded into the container.
- For storage of a motor vehicle, the fuel tank must be drained of all traces of fuel.
- Vehicle storage is paid for up front in 6 monthly block amounts minimum. There are no refunds for smaller time amounts used.
- Customers must supply suitable ramps, chocks or blocks etc for loading or unloading of their vehicle.
Storage of vehicles is intended for long term storage. It is not intended to be used as a daily garage, although there is no limit on the amount of times a vehicle can be loaded or unloaded.